- Water Bottles/ Filter your own water with a Berkey / Cost 2 cents a gallon!
- Clam Boxes
Synthetic Rugs/Jute and SeaGrass are beautiful and friendly
Detergent bottles/opt for boxed
Produce bags/reusable veggie bag
Milk container/opt for paper carton
Refill shampoo, lotions, bug spray, sun screen,veggie bags, detergent & more at: greenroadrefill.com
Deodorant/Salt bar from Salt Spa in Hyannis or mix Coconut oil and Baking Soda
Opt for Linen, Hemp, Organic Cotton Fabrics
Shop SewWhat Hyannis
- They all end up in our water (Aquifer and Ocean)/Vinegar and Baking Soda works great!
- Epsom Salt Lawn Fertilizer
Epsom salts contain two elements that boost lawn grass and its lushness-Magnesium and Sulfur. Magnesium is crucial for activating chlorophyll production, and helping in the absorption of phosphorus and nitrogen, while sulfur helps plants to photosynthesize.Natural
- Fewer washings/Pass on plush towels and heavy clothing that fill up the washing machine
- Lower water pressure in kitchen/bath
- Choose drought tolerant landscaping
- Instead of water going down drain waiting for hot water, put that water into the washing machine
- Use your outdoor shower more often/save your septic/enjoy nature!